Star Wars: Destiny
Welcome to Star Wars: Destinies! We offer a fun RPG with a dice-based system for easy combat and character building! Play a Jedi/Sith, or command an army of soldiers.. The options are limitless!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Star Wars: Destinies! We offer a fun RPG with a dice-based system for easy combat and character building! Play a Jedi/Sith, or command an army of soldiers.. The options are limitless!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post  NotsoNaisu Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:05 am

Character Name: This is the name of your character!
Gender: Are you a boy or a girl? Are neither? Are you both?
Race: What race are you?
Face Claim: This is the character who you are claiming for the purposes of what your character looks like. (I.e. My FC is Luke Skywalker so I can use art of him to represent my character and no one else can!)

Appearance: A picture with a short 50 word description will suffice. Alternatively 100 word description will do as well.

Personality: This needs to be at least 200 words. Describe your character. How do they talk? What are some significant character traits that define them? What are their general views on things? Go nuts with this, because this is the most important part!

Faction: What is your faction? If none just write "N/A"
Class: What class are you? This represents the types of skills available to you!
Rank: What rank are you? If you're not part of a faction (aka a wanderer) then please check the Wanderer Page for information on character ranks.

History: The more the merrier. Minimum of 300 words is required. Tell us as much as you can about your character's backstory.

RP Sample: Give us a sample of your writing if you are going for a certain position!

Code:
Spoiler:

NotsoNaisu
Admin

Holofile
Faction:
Class:
Credits: 1000

https://starwarsdestinyrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down